Dear Dr. Sanjay Agrawal ,
Otolaryngology Advancements meet!!!
We came across your research on ‘Otolaryngology’ and found that your research was very interesting to be shared among your peers as an oral presentation at our upcoming “3rd Global Summit on Otolaryngology-2019” during November 18-19, 2019 in Amsterdam, Nederland.
The conference is focussed around the theme “Exploring New Frontiers in Head and Neck Surgery, Implications and Current Concepts in Rhinology and Otolaryngology”. For more information about the conference tracks/sessions suitable for your presentation, please follow the below link
Scientific Sessions Includes
Head and neck oncology
Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
Otology / Neurotology
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
Head and Neck Surgery
Anesthesia and Pain Relief in ENT Surgery
For submission of abstract, PS: https://scientificfederation.com/otolaryngology-2019/abstract-submission.php
- Abstracts get published in our respective open access journals with DOI provided by Cross Ref.
- Abstracts will also be published in the conference proceedings book and on the conference website.
- Access to attend all the talks, workshops, symposiums throughout the two days of event.
- Chance to network with experts in the field of oral health and dental medicine globally.
- Globalize your research ideas.
- If you are interested to be the speaker kindly submit us your short abstract on any of the research sessions of your choice
Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.